AN IDYLLIC STAY
This is it. That island paradise that you have always dreamed of. 21 uninhabited tropical islands a stone’s throw from Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Pristine waters bursting with thousands of species of marine life and awe-inspiring coral gardens. Mile upon mile of squeaky white sand. Chefs’ and staff catering to your every whim. Days packed with adventure or nothing more strenuous than lazing in the sun on your own private beaches. You choose. It is yours. Exclusively.
- Arrive directly onto the island’s private runway
- Exclusive hire of Panasesa Resort
- 6 beach front bungalows with ensuites
- Chef, dive staff and housekeeping to cater you
- Club house set up with indoor and outdoor dining, lounge, media area and bar
- Sunset beach cocktail bar
- Unparalleled World heritage recognised diving
- Snorkelling and other adventure sports
- Game fishing of tuna, trevalli, marlin and coral reef fish
- Sustainable catch and release policy
- LIke the Barrier Reef used to be…only better!
Regular flights from Sydney (SYD) to Port Moresby (POM) occur all year round with a 4-hours charter flight direct. These flights also fly out from Melbourne (MELB), Cairns, and Singapore.
Transfers from Port Moresby to Panasesa Island Resort can accompany 9 persons on a 2-hour flight, or you can take a domestic flight to Alotau and boat transfer and takes a total of 1-day for an unforgettable experience!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Australian Nationals now require a visa. This can be obtained on arrival. Please enquire with us regarding other nationalities.
All visitors who come to the islands must have adequate travel insurance, one that will cover diving, snorkeling and medical evacuation. If you plan on diving with us we strongly recommend that you take out DAN insurance (www.danasiapacific.org).
Health and Safety
We are malaria free on the islands due to our remoteness. The only people who live on the islands are staff, including a security team. Your safety and security is our priority so every possible step is taken to ensure this at all times. We are remote and rugged so it is advised to only visit if you are in good health and fitness.